1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
After DH’s birthday, which is on the 6th.
4. When do you take the tree down?
The feast of Epiphany. January 4th or 5th.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Our dog Tucker. really awesome Dalmatian.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, again after like 15 years without one.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
my brothers. they’re boys. they’re 22 and 23. they have their own money.
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Savannah and Jay
10. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
a home decor item that is very um, “country”, so not my taste.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It’s A Wonderful Life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
chocolate covered potato chips and pretzels. a Christmas time only treat!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I don’t care. We have big “vintage” lights on the tree & outside this year.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Do you hear what I hear? or The Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Both. & again Christmas night. & again the next day 🙂
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or Color?
I liked my purple & silver tree a few years ago. This year I’m liking the more traditional look with red, gold and green. Extra points for handmade or nostalgic ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A sewing machine of my own. An ivory tablecloth. A cuff bracelet. Boots.